So last week I realized that I was almost out a few makeup necessities. I needed to get foundation, mascara, and bronzer. SO like every other girl I decided that I needed to get a few extra items that weren’t on my list. (sigh)….
THANKFULLY, I did make it out of Walmart with the 3 items that I was actually going for!
Below I’ve listed all of the products that I purchased along with my honest opinion/personal opinion/review of each product.
- Burt’s Bees Foundation This foundation looked very promising. I can’t wait to try it out for the first time. I’ve used the Urban Decay All Night Foundation for about a year, but I wanted to try something different. I swatched a little dab of it while browsing the foundations and it reminded me of the Urban Decay foundation. It feels so light on my skin and it’s full coverage just like the UDAN foundation.I’m so excited to try this out!
- Physicians Formula Bronzer Two words. HOLY GRAIL!!! I’ve bought this exact bronzer twice before and I fell in love it the first time that I used it. The pigment is great for the price point. The formula is very smooth and it smells just like coconuts. By far my favorite bronzer EVER!
- Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive I’ve never used this eyelash glue before, but I decided to give it a try. I’ve used a few different eye lash glue’s in the past, but nothing was great. I have a good feeling about this adhesive though!
- Kiss Lashes I’ve never used these lashes before, but I loved the natural look that they give off. I personally like my lashes to look natural, but also full. Do you know what I mean??? I’m excited to give these lashes a try!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Primer & Mascara HOLY GRAIL!!! I couldn’t even tell you how many times that I’ve purchased this primer and mascara duo. The primer is white in color and is used to make your lashes thicker. The mascara is black of course and used to volumize your lashes. This is my favorite primer and mascara that I’ve ever tried!
- Lip gloss-
- Eyebrow pencil-