Well well well….It’s that time of year AGAIN!! I’m sure you guys have probably heard about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by now. However, if you haven’t I’m here to give you all of the inside tips & tricks for shopping the sale. the card is the key!!!
This is a ONE of a kind sale. Let me break down the important info on the sale.
First off, if you aren’t sure if this is something you are interested in…I’m going to link the catalog so you can see sneak peaks that will be apart of the sale. You can take a look here Nordstrom Catalog
1. Nordstrom has the Nsale every year. We get to shop brand new arrivals at a great discounted price brand new to the store! Not old items that have been in store for months 🙂
Typically Fall/Winter items are mainly whats on sale, but don’t worry there are summer pieces as well such a swimsuits, dresses, jewelry…..you name it, they probably have it! Last year my bestie bought so many layering basics. I plan on doing the same this year because well why not LOL. Last year I browsed the sale a few times, but never took the plunge and purchased anything. I’m going in this year 🙂 Sorry J!!!!
2. Once the sale is over the items go back to their regular/normal price. I know this kind of sucks, but that just means if you see an item that you LOVE then you need to buy it while it’s on MAJOR SALE because it probably won’t be at that discounted price again. Prices go up August 6th!!
3. You are probably wondering well when is the NSale Miranda??
There are 3 dates that need to be kept in mind before attempting to shop the sale
July 11th- On this day the sale is only open to level 4 cardmembers to shop in store ONLY
July 12th- Any and Every cardmember is able to start shopping
July 20th- Open to the public until August 5th
4. Are you a Cardmember?? Click here to become a cardmember
Anyone that has a credit or debit card through Nordstrom has the perk of being able to shop the sale earlier than the public (non-card members)
It’s a simple process to apply if you’re interested. The only reason I advise you to get one is strictly for this sale (I did this last year). If you have a card this will better your chances to scoop up items before everyone else attacks them LOL, but seriosuly!!
5. I will be shopping the sale just like those of you that are probably reading this. I will be doing another blog post on all of the items that I purchased plus I’ll be active on IG during the sale. Let me know if you have any questions, I’m always happy to help 🙂
P.S. I have a NORDSTROM GIVEAWAY going live later on today so stay tuned & be sure to enter!!!!!