hey hey. Long over due here, but I wanted to give you a total recap of everything from our girls weekend in the beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. My previous blog post I shared all the details about our Airbnb that we stayed in while in Charleston. I gave you guys all the details on the BEST place to stay if you decide to visit. However, this blog post will break down everything for you as in where we stayed, what we ate and what we did for fun or night life 😉
Here we go!!!
We picked Charleston to be our 1st Blogger Trip location and BOY am I so glad we did! We shot so much content in those few days that I still have pictures to share with you. I am so THANKFUL that we have the opportunity to work with several brands to make this trip possible. I will give a detailed list below 🙂
Airbnb: Charleston Airbnb
Do you want a hotel, an Airbnb, bed and breakfast? It’s hard to choose! Do you want to spend a fortune or save a little to splurge on an activity or food? I can tell you first hand that both locations that I have stayed at in Charleston have been prime spots. It’s super helpful to be close to all the places you will be walking to and checking out during your stay. You want to be close enough to walk, but also have the option to drive. Its’s the best of both worlds!
I went on my first blogger trip with some of my best blogger girlfriends and it was a BLAST!!!! We stayed at the cutest spot! Check out my previous blog posts for all of the details. Here are a highlights I wanted to mention again!
1- The Airbnb had a balcony which was so nice to enjoy in the morning and at night after dinner/night on the town.
2- The home was 2 stories that had 1 bed/1 bath downstairs and 2 bed/1 bath upstairs.
3- We stayed on Bee Street which is about an 10-12 minute walk from EVERYTHING downtown. It was GOLDEN. Of course you can Uber or drive, but then you miss all the beautiful houses that you can stop and take pictures in front of. I literally walked around with a bag of clothes/shoes to get multiple outfit shots LOL!
Your next Charleston Airbnb- →→→→→→→ GOLDEN SPOT
FOOOOOOOD: I wanted to try it all, but we narrowed down to a few!
- Chick Fil A of course on the way
- Ink N Ivy This atmosphere was insane. I LOVED it. We planned to hit the town after dinner so we all ordered apps to share! I highly recommend the Nacho Bowl it was HUGE!
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit I ordered the bacon egg & cheese. Tasty for sure! It’s the smallest breakfast shop I’ve ever seen. It’s worth the hype, but be prepared to wait a least an hour.
- Playa Bowls The decor is so pretty. I tried the Dragonberry Pitaya bowl. We all shared it and I loved the way they present the food. So nicely displayed before it’s gone in 0.4 seconds.
- King Street Public House This place is actually a restaurant during the day and night club at night. We went for brunch one day and I had the bacon brie burger. $13 of pure bliss baby!
Sponsors for our trip:
Stay Tuned for my Charleston Anniversary trip RECAP :))